We all dream of going on vacations at some point in our lives. They are usually a good break away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, and a great chance for us to refresh and re-energize. It is also a good time for us to bond with our family members, since most of the time, the adults are too busy with work, while the kids worry about their school work. Those are some of the reasons for going on vacation, but that is not what we’re here to talk about. In this article, we are going to discuss the reasons why it is important for you to learn how to cook. Imagine yourself coming back from vacation with cooking ideas from your vacation destination! It could be from somewhere in Italy, or some remote part of Asia. It is a good thing to learn how to cook different foods from different cultures while on vacation. Below are the reasons you need to learn how to cook:
- You’ll no longer eat food without knowing exactly what is in it, since you’re there to mix in all the ingredients.
- You’ll finally say goodbye to those cheap Chinese or Pizza takeout’s since you can choose what to cook.
- You can make other people happy by cooking for them things like birthday or anniversary cakes.
- This is the best way for you to eat healthily without even trying, since you know exactly what your ingredients are.
- You can take this as an opportunity to impress everyone around you, particularly your friends and family.
- You save a lot of money. Buying food from restaurants is more expensive since they add on their service fees.
- It is the perfect opportunity to stop making those instant foods, after all, you’re not growing any younger. Pot cook that soup stew and not the instant broth you were used to.
- You’ll get skills such as handling knives.
- You can satisfy all of your cravings since when you crave for something, you simply step into your kitchen and cook it.
- I’ve heard that the stomach is the way to a man’s heart, and I think this would work very well for those women that are in search of love.
Occidental Vacation Club
Now that we were talking about learning to cook while on vacation, we might as well go ahead and do a review of the Occidental Vacation Club. When you become a member of this club, you’re introduced to a timesharing experience filled with luxury. At this club you’ll be entitled to discounted, all-inclusive rates, full-service all-inclusive resort facilities and services, concierge services, private check-in and check-out, personalized vacation planning from Occidental’s staff of travel planners, and as well as other benefits to ensure that you have a great vacation. Below is a list of the Occidental Resorts:
- Occidental Grand Papagayo (Guanacaste, Costa Rica)
- Occidental Grand Punta Cana (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- Royal Hideaway Playacar (Riviera Maya, Mexico)
- Occidental Grand Cozumel (Cozumel, Mexico)
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta (Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico)
- Occidental Grand Xcaret (Rivera Maya, Mexico)
- Allegro Cozumel (Cozumel, Mexico)
- Allegro Playacar (Playa del Carmen, Mexico)
They have won awards including:
- Six of its properties have been awarded the TripAdvisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence.
- It has received the RCI Gold Crown Rating.
- The club received the RCI President’s Club Award for 2012.
While on vacation, you can decide to take cooking classes so that you bring back home some new cooking recipes. When choosing your vacation, you should consider joining the Occidental Vacation Club so that you can benefit from all their offers. They can custom plan your vacation for you, and you can stay at any of their resorts.